|
Rolling over,
in the middle of the night
|
|
|
Profile amiza nineteen camera fetish starbucks addict Tagboard
Exits amalina | ayun | fiqa | ida | kykyn | liling | nasha | nysa | priscilla | rai | rawaidah | shasha | siew ping | waheeda | yus | zizi | TPM | go jane | forever 21 | modparade | Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
tt’s my suchao nutnum hehehe ida…saw ur no.19 and he looks a lilo bit like my no.14 haha didn’t go school today lazy uh… help mom clean up the messy house she’s been makin pineapple tarts since yesterday and I kept on eating them…yummy lar she nysa!!!! Irritating seh suare!!! U sounds like my aunt tau!!!! Now dono wat to do Waiting for my coconut blended ice with JELLIES Chat with hidhir just now Was toking bout results ler Haizzzz I’m scared but I can only pray hard And hopefully I get a good results eh insyallah good luck guys =) Labels: random |
|
with..
YOU |
|